Oh No! Not Another ‘Insider Secret’ That Promises Entrepreneurs A Way Of Discovering The Hidden X Factor That Only Super Successful People Seem To Understand. Come On, Guys – We’ve Heard That Broken Record Before…!
Success! It’s something that we all hunger for, and – let’s face it – on the outside it may well appear that some of us have it. After all, you may well earn good money – drive the nice car, send your kids to the best schools and live in a great house in suburbia… But let’s face it, you probably work damn hard to do so… And it’s people, just like you, who leave home in the small hours, only to return after the kids have gone to bed (and you still feel the burning need to check your emails before you hit the sack), who Success Summit 3.0 is aimed at.
But (and come on, be honest), have you not heard all these ‘secret’s to success’ methods before? Because we have to say that we have – and not just the once. So when we came across the Success Summit 3.0 we have to admit to being immediately cynical. After all, any program that promises to provide you with the very best ‘thought leaders’ on the planet who can help guide you away from the hamster wheel and show you a different path to success, certainly needs to be approached with care.
So, there was nothing else for it but for us to take a long, hard look at what the Success Summit 3.0 is really all about. After all, we’re sure you’ll agree that you work so damn hard for your money that you don’t want to be splashing it out on something that isn’t truly likely to deliver on its promises.
Read on to find out what we uncovered. It certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money?
So, what the Success Summit 3.0 is, is a 4-day event held in Boulder, Co from 30 October to 02 November, 2014. Here, 350 select attendees will get the chance to mingle, talk, network and understand how some of the most successful entrepreneurs and business people in the country have found success. Because success today isn’t just about working harder and making more money, it’s about ensuring that your complete life is a success. This means working less, earning more, having an impact on the world and leaving a legacy behind when you depart this mortal coil…
Some of the uber-successful mentors and guides you can expect to connect with and hear from include:
- Tony Schwartz – CEO of The Energy Project
- Alexis Neely – New Economy Personal Finance Expert
- Dave Logan – Author of Tribal Leadership: USC/Marshall School of Business
- Ben Cohen – Co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s
- Ibrahim Alhusseini – Managing Member of The Husseini Group, The Full Cycle Energy
- Tom Chi – Creator of Google Glass
- David Hassell – Founder and CEO of 15five
- Dane Maxwell – Co-founder of The Foundation, Entrepreneur and Educator
- Ted Ning – CEO of Innovators International
And many, many more people who’ve learned that success is not only about the money (although there’s no denying that these guys certainly earn more than the average Joe…), but also about ensuring that your whole life is a success.
During the four days there will be many different ways of communicating with the mentors and guides. These include:
- TED-style talks
- Panel discussions
- Group dialogues
- Live perfomances
- Attendee driven Q&A sessions
- Book signings
- Lunches with the speakers
- Private dinners hosted by the speakers where attendees can join them
Who is it for?
Do you want to be successful? Do you long to get off that awful wheel that is today’s rat race, meaning that work is the first thing you think of when you get up and the last thing you think of as you fall, exhausted, into bed to grab a few hours sleep before you have to do it all again…? Well, perhaps attending the Success Summit 3.0 could be the key to changing all that.
Because what the summit is about is learning how to have the success (which in most cases = money) you long for but the lifestyle to go with it as well. After all, what on earth is the point in working yourself into an early grave if you don’t enjoy yourself along the way. So if you don’t want to end up another statistic (think stress, high blood pressure, depression, suicide, heart attack, divorce, never seeing your spouse or children), then it’s time to do something about it – and do something right now…
And the Success Summit 3.0 is all about immersing yourself in the collective years of guidance, experience, energy and wisdom of those select few who honestly do have that ‘secret x-factor’ – and downloading their knowledge to yourself so you can do the same…
What else do you get?
Other extras from the event include:
- A ticket to the special VIP dinner on the last night. Here you can spend the final evening rubbing elbows with some of the most successful and influential people on the planet. This is truly networking at its finest…
- Access to the special VIP lounge. A private room with couches, drinks, snacks and a large TV playing the entire event, ensuring that you don’t miss a thing.
- Instant access to videos of the event. Costing $2,500, these come to you absolutely free as an event attendee.
- Transcripts of each speech. Yep, every talk, presentation and speech will be presented to you as a personal ‘success bible’ that you can look at over and over again.
- Success Summit 3.0 is all about ‘downloading’ the latest ‘software’ for success, happiness and legacy to yourself. And you learn this by immersing yourself amongst people who’ve already found the key to doing this, and discovering their secrets and mindset.
- Success Summit 3.0 is not only focused on monetary gain – it’s focused on the advancement of the human race as a whole.
- This is all about understanding how you can actually work less, yet earn more – and all the positivity to your life that such an advancement will bring.
- The summit allows you to actually have conversations with some of the leading entrepreneurs and business people of today. You get to rub shoulders with them, and perhaps gain valuable networking chances for people that may well become lifelong business assets.
- Well, the biggest con about Success Summit 3.0 is that only 350 people will be able to sign up for this once in a lifetime event. So it’s a case of ‘do now or miss out forever’ as this is going to be one helluva guest list to miss out on…
The Bottom Line
OK, so we have to admit that we thought this was going to be one of those ‘events’ that only existed in order to make it’s creators a whole load of cash. But never let it be said that we don’t hold our hands up and admit when we’re wrong… Because boy, were we wrong with this one!
Success Summit 3.0 really is an event with a difference. You only need look at the list of guides and mentors who’re going to be presenting and meeting the attendees. Some of the most successful folk of the 21st century – and they all have one thing in common… And that’s that work isn’t the be all and end all of their lives (although sure, they earn eye watering salaries, that’s for sure). But what these guys have in bundles is the ability to be successful AND happy. They have lives outside of work, they’re not slaves to their emails and their families know who they are. And, what they do makes a difference…
Want some of that…? We do! Success Summit 3.0 is going to be a sell out event. Make sure you’re there, because success doesn’t fall in your lap – you have to go out and find it. This honestly could be the life-changing moment you’ve been waiting for – it’s just about recognizing those opportunities….