A Truly Simple Way To Lose Fat And Gain Muscle! Yeah, Yeah – We’ve Heard It All Before… Haven’t We?
We don’t know about you, but we’re getting a little bit cynical at all the different ‘diet’ programs out there that are claiming yet another ‘undiscovered’ method of ditching the lard while gaining muscle at that same time. Because as any serious body builder knows, there is no easy way to do this. But when we came across the Renegade Diet by Jason Ferruggia, a guy who we have a huge amount of respect for, we decided that we just had to investigate further.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out about the diet that promises to be the ‘easiest-to-follow, least intrusive diet plan you’ll ever try.’ It certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Renegade Diet?
Okay, so the Renegade Diet turns everything we’ve ever known about fat loss and muscle building completely on its head. This includes going against everything you’ve ever been told about dieting, including the incredible facts that you should skip breakfast, eat lots for dinner at whatever time you want in the evening and you should forget about the ‘little and often’ rule.
Backed by scientific research and based on over 20 years of experimentation, the 150 page Renegade Diet Book shows you why pretty much everything you’ve ever been told about dieting is wrong. This includes such information as the following:
- Carbs are not the enemy – wow, that’s a shocker. Because if you use carbs in the correct manner, then they actually can help you get ripped.
- Traditional rules of meal frequency are wrong, wrong, wrong – and why the little and often method followed by many is actually making you fatter (and sicker…)
- Protein consumption can cause you to gain body fat – and so can whole grains and complex carbs.
- The hidden dangers about ‘health foods’ – and why some of them are the worst substances you can put in your body
- When carbs are good – and when they’re not…
- Adrenal fatigue – what it is, why YOU have it and what you need to do about it.
- Five essential supplements – and why you should be using them to dramatically improve both your appearance and your health.
- Protein assimilation – how to improve it by the way you force your body to utilize it, not by the amount you eat
Who is Renegade Diet for?
Well, if you’re any way into working out to improve the way you look, then the Renegade Diet has been written specifically for you. And whilst it’s definitely targeting the serious body builder who’s looking to get ripped, we pretty much think that anyone who works out regularly will gain massive benefits from it. And it matters not whether you’re young or old, male or female, novice or advanced – the Renegade Diet is all about the most cutting edge discoveries about the relationship between the food you put into your body and how your body uses and converts it.
Who is Jason Ferruggia?
Jason is one of the big names in the fitness and body building industry. With over 18 years’ experience, he’s trained thousands of clients to work their body towards their own particular goal – and that’s general fitness as well as the hardcore body builder. He’s currently the chief adviser to Men’s Fitness Magazine, on the advisory board for Live Strong and has written hundreds upon hundreds of articles for some of the most well known fitness and body building magazines and websites around.
Oh – and he looks pretty fit too. Probably the very best testimonial that this is a guy who practices what he preaches, and that his muscle building methods really do work.
The Pros and Cons of Renegade Diet
- The Renegade Diet is specifically targeting the issue of gaining muscle whilst losing fat. For the body builder, both of these are something you want to happen simultaneously. But there are entire sections in the book that cover both of these, and explain exactly how you can adjust these so they work for your specific goals.
- This is truly the easiest to follow diet plan that you’ll ever have come across. It gives you freedom to diet AND live a normal life, forgetting the stress and inconvenience that practically every other body building diet comes hand in hand with.
- It works for both men and women, and for the ladies, this will help you target that stubborn hip and glutes fat.
- It is NOT a low carb diet. It includes plenty of veg ever day, along with moderate amounts of fruit. Plus you get to eat carbs for dinner!
- You also get the occasional ‘cheat’ meal, meaning you can still enjoy ice cream, beer or burgers without ruining all your hard work.
- The Renegade Diet is an instant download e-book, meaning no frustrating wait whilst the mailman makes his painfully slow journey across the country to your door.
- Probably the only thing that we can say here is that this is ONLY a diet book. It’s not a training product. But then, it’s not pretending to be. The Renegade Diet is exactly what the title suggests – a diet book. After all, you’ve probably got your training regime down pat, or are following a program, so there’d be no point in putting this in a diet book.
The Bottom Line
Well, we started this investigation into the Renegade Diet convinced that we were going to hate it. But we couldn’t have been more wrong! This is perhaps one of the easiest and interesting diet programs we’ve ever come across. And d’you know what? Everything Jason says makes complete sense, when you think about the way the human body has evolved over the centuries. Plus, and we particularly like this, you get an iron-clad, 60 day, 100% money back guarantee. This means you can try it out for an incredible 2 months, and if you’re not completely satisfied, get every red cent of your money back. That makes trying out the Renegade Diet a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion…