Okay, so there can’t be an athlete or body builder out there who hasn’t thought about using a testosterone and performance supplement at some point in their career. But can such a thing really give you added oomph? And what makes Onnit Pro’s T+ Supplement any better than others on the market?
Time for us to get down and dirty with exactly what T+ is all about, and whether it’s honestly worth you spending any of your hard earned cash on it.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out. It might well surprise you…
What do you get for your money?
Right, so T+ is all about boosting the testosterone production that takes place within the body. Each pack contains a 30 day supply – simple to take and with the tag line ‘just add squats…!’
Taking T+ can help your body in the following ways:
- Contains Mucuna Pruiens: A natural product that’s been proven to increase the levels of dopamine within the body. Dopamine is a key neurotransmitter involved in the synthesis of hormones (such as testosterone).
- Contains Eurycoma Longifolia: Also known as Long Jack. This helps the body increase the synthesis of a whole host of androgens that are produced in the testicles
- Contains Magnesium Aspartic Acid: And whilst this compound is still waiting on proven scientific research, the combination of Aspartic Acid and magnesium has already shown itself to help your body produce increased levels of testosterone.
- Minimizes estrogen: Because, boys, the testosterone:estrogen ratio inside the body needs to be at a favorable level (we’re not girls, after all…). And by including Resveratrol, Stinging Nettle Root, Red Clover and Luteolin, T+ actively helps to inhibit the levels of estrogen
- Lean muscle growth: is stimulated courtesy of testosterone. Combine this with either moderate or intense exercise, and you’re onto a sure winner. T+ also includes Beta-alanine, that can help fight fatigue, as well as containing branched chain amino acids that have been proven to reduce soreness in the muscles post-workout
Who is it for?
Okay, so despite the flippant comment above about not being girls, T+ is actually a supplement that can aid both sexes – especially if you’re looking to increase lean muscle mass, strength and stamina. If you workout at any level, taking a testosterone supplement such as T+ could prove to take your training onto the next level.
And boys – if you want any additional benefits, then testosterone also increases your libido. And who wouldn’t want to improve their performance in the bedroom department as a side effect of increasing their sports and athletic ability…
Who is Onnit Pro?
Onnit Pro came into being thanks to its creators wanting to provide natural product that would enhance the lives of both sports folks and regular people just trying to get the best out of their every day lives. They’ve evolved into one of the best respect provider of supplements and well being products around, and have been featured in many well known sports magazines, websites and the like.
But even though the company has become larger, and increased their product range, their ethos has remained the same – to provide top quality, natural products that actually do what they promise.
- T+ is simple to take and tastes great. It comes in easy, monthly sized containers so you know exactly how much you have and when you need to order more.
- There are no banned substances contained in T+ – meaning that you can freely use this hard hitting supplement, safe in the knowledge that you’re not jeopardizing any sporting events that you have coming up.
- For the guys, the fact that you’ll be increasing the testosterone levels in your body has the wonderful side-effect of increasing your sex drive and performance…!
- Not only does increasing the levels of testosterone in your body help with increasing the lean muscle mass, but it also boosts your exercise performance, speeds up recovery time, reduces fatigue and helps with reducing muscle soreness post exercise.
- Hmmm, is there a con? Well, if there is, it’s probably only your own mindset that might say you don’t need any help increasing your testosterone – thank you very much. But remember, this isn’t a supplement containing testosterone, all it’s doing is supporting and enhancing your body’s ability to create it’s own natural supply of testosterone. A bit like ensuring that you ingest the correct nutrition so your body can grow in a healthy and correct manner, taking T+ gives your body the correct supply of fuel to enhance its testosterone production.
The Bottom Line
Well, we did wonder at the beginning of our look at T+ whether it really was different to anything else on the market. And we have to hold our hat out and say a resounding – yes, it certainly is. The fact that it contains no banned substances is obviously vitally important. But what really impressed us are the host of different ingredients (and levels of them) that literally just help your body do what it naturally should.
And remember, all Onnit Pro’s products come with a 3-month, no quibble., 100% money back guarantee, meaning that trying out T+ and seeing if it works for you really is at no risk whatsoever. Makes giving it a go a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion…