A Serotonin and 5-HTP Pill That Can Improve Your Mood, Lower Stress And Lead To A Happier Outlook! Surely That Can’t Be Any Good For You…?
21st century living. It’s great, what with all the technology, 24/7 entertainment and news, not to mention the opportunity for most of us to earn money that many outside of the Western world can only dream of. But all this ‘good stuff’ comes with a nasty sting in the tail – and that’s anxiety, exhaustion and stress.
New Mood is an all natural pill that you can take to gently ease away the stresses of modern day living. But is it really something that you want to get into? Surely taking supplements of any type (natural or otherwise) only leads to more issues in the long run.
Cue our in-depth look into the New Mood supplement that promises to bring you ‘into a state of peaceful calm.’ Our discovery took us deep into exactly what’s contained in the product, and whether it can honestly do you any good.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out – and it might well surprise you…
What do you get for your money with New Mood?
So, what New Mood is, is a supplement that contains various different natural substances that are linked to happiness, a positive outlook on life and ultimately, your mood. The stresses of life cause the body to create cortisol – and over time an abundance of this can create all sorts of havoc on the chemistry of your body.
New Mood provides the body with the products it needs to counteract this. It contains the following:
- 5-HTTP: a product that is the direct precursor of serotonin, a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that’s been scientifically proven to aid in helping you improve your outlook and see the world in a more positive light.
- L-Tryptophan: this is found in products such as turkey, and helps you rest whilst converting to 5-HTP.
- Magnesium: a mineral that helps calm and relive stress. It also helps in keeping your muscles well hydrated.
- Vitamin B6: needed to convert 5-HTP to serotonin
- Niacin: a vasodilator, that helps supply rich blood flow to both your brain, skin and organs of the body.
- Vitamin D3: that the body naturally creates when exposed to sunlight (a phenomenon many of us don’t get enough of, especially during the winter months), that has been shown to have an effect on positive moods and your overall health.
- Chamomile: it’s not the most popular herbal supplement for relaxation the world over for nothing…!
- Valerian Root: a nutrient that’s been clinically investigated to help induce a good night’s sleep.
- Lemon Balm: this mild, mood enhancing herb is traditionally used in many cultures to help with a positive outlook.
- Jujube: also known as zyzyphus, it’s traditionally used to help lower stress levels and aid relaxation.
Who is New Mood for?
Got a stressful life? (And who in this day and age hasn’t?) Then New Mood could well be the supplement you’ve been looking for. Whether you’re tired from overwork, stressed from looking after the kids, spending too many hours at the office or simply feeling down for no reason that you can put your finger on, then New Mood might be the key to helping you feel more positive, as well as giving you more energy.
And because it contains only natural products, it’s suitable for anyone (although if you’re on any ‘regular’ medication, always check with a medical professional that it’s okay for you to take as well).
Who are Onnit Labs?
Onnit Labs is a company that’s only aim is to ‘inspire peak performance through a combination of unique products and actionable information.’ They provide natural supplements (all proven and completely safe to take) that aid all areas of your life, as well as fitness products and kit to help you power through life. Their products have been featured in many well known publications, including Men’s Fitness, Bodybuilding.com, Revolver and Spirit.
The Pros and Cons of New Mood
- New Mood has been created on the back of many, many clinical studies that show that serotonin honestly can improve the mood in a significant number of people. Presently, this data suggests that 5-HTP and L-tryptophan supplementation honestly can aid in promoting a positive mood.
- Many people in the US (and the rest of the world) have difficulty in ingesting enough magnesium for optimum health thanks to the lack of it in processed food. By taking a supplement containing this mineral, it can successfully smooth out this imbalance, lower stress and elevate your serotonin levels.
- The various other extracts contained in New Mood are traditionally used for lowering anxiety levels and promoting restfulness. Therefore the complete package included in the supplement rounds out to help not only your mood, but to lower the stress you feel, improve your sleep and make you feel an all-round more positive person.
- Every component included in the supplement has been scientifically tested, and proven to be a great supplement for those who are aiming to reach a peak emotional state, as well as being able to sleep well and therefore have a far more rounded attitude towards life in general.
- So, probably the biggest ‘con’ will be your own inability to believe that a supplement such as New Mood could possibly enhance your life in any way. However, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so they say – and once you try these babies we’re pretty sure that you’ll become a fan. After all, we all suffer from low moods at some point in our life, and who’s to say that it’s not stress that’s caused them in the first place (even if you don’t realize it at the time). Any product that lowers your stress can only be a good thing, in our humble opinion.
The Bottom Line
Well, considering that we don’t like the thought of taking supplements (any supplements) that might enhance our mood, this product has certainly won us over. New Mood comes backed with a whole host of scientific evidence that proves it does exactly what it says on the packet – and that can only be a good thing.
If you’ve ever suffered the agonizing experience of trying to get to sleep after a busy day, only to find that your mind won’t switch off, then New Mood could be exactly what you need to help you de-stress. And being as it’s all natural, you can take it safe in the knowledge that not only are you not doing your body any harm, but that you’re actually doing it some good! It’s a win-win situation, in our humble opinion…