Well, if you’re anything like us, when you see a muscle building workout product that promises to give you the key to the perfect physique, then no doubt you’re first thoughts are yeah, yeah, yeah… But we have to admit that the creator of the Greek God Program, Greg O’ Gallagher, certainly does know what he’s talking about. And never let it be said that we put a product down without allowing it to have a fair crack at impressing us.
So, with much effort, we put our world weary cynicism to one side (well, as much as we could), and decided to get down and dirty with exactly what the Greek God Muscle Building Program is all about, and whether it honestly does give you anything different for your money.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money?
So, what the Greek God Muscle Building Program is advocating, is a training method that means you only need to train 3 days per week to be able to completely change your physique. The program is based on the following:
- The 4 Essential Lifts: These are the crux of the program, and are essential for building rock solid muscle. It’s essential that you know exactly how and when to use these lifts, and instruction is provided in video format so you can get it right, each and every time. Because technique is crucial when it comes to getting the results you crave – and that ‘body to die for.’
- 10 Assistance Exercises: And it’s these that will develop those often under-targeted muscles that are so vital for creating that sculpted six-pack.
- Master the Art of Strength Progression: Because this is the key to becoming stronger and harder than you’ve ever been in the past. There’s no ‘quick fix’ way of doing this, but there sure as hell is a bucket-load of ways of doing it wrong. And the Greek God Program shows you in minute detail exactly where you’ve been going wrong in the past, and how to train to get those results you so desperately want
- Nutritional Advice: A part that so many training programs fail to include. But it makes sense that it’s essential to eat the right food at the right time to coincide with your training for optimal results. The correct nutrition means you’ll drop body fat at the same time as packing on that lean, hard muscle.
- Forget the Plateau Nightmare: The program is also designed to prevent you hitting those frustrating plateaus that are the bane of everyone who’s training for the perfect body. But by following the carefully designed strength progression, these plateaus truly can be a thing of the past.
And loads, loads more that we simply can’t cover in this short review.
Who is it for?
So, if you seem to be training harder and harder, but never get the results that you want, then the Greek God Program could be just what you need to get out of that ‘push harder, push harder’ loop. The thing is, you may think that only training 3 days a week isn’t going to get you the body you crave. But if you’re training 4, 5 or even 6 days a week and still not getting there, don’t you think it’s time that you started to change your mindset?
Because what this method is all about, is training smarter, not harder. And the results of those who’re already following the Greek God Program certainly speak for themselves…
Who is Greg O’Gallagher?
So, you only need to take a look at the body on Greg to realize that this guy certainly knows what he’s talking about. Greg, of kinbody.com, has been helping folks overcome their training frustrations and reach their goals for many years now. Not only is he a training expert, but he’s also into the nutritional side as well – something that’s vital to achieve the results you want.
- Easy to use PDF format: meaning you get access to the program the instant you purchase it, and can either read off your screen, tablet or smart phone, or print off if you prefer a hard copy to take to the gym.
- Video instruction: On how to perform each and every exercise
- Simple to follow schedule: that even the most time pressed person can fit into their busy life.
- Nutrition program included: which sadly, so many training programs omit to include, for some strange reason that we can’t quite fathom out. After all, training relies on the food that you put inside your body, as well as the exercises you perform.
- Well, don’t think that only because you train for 3 days in the week that this is a soft option – because it’s not. But what The Greek God Program does, is show you exactly the way in which you should be working out on those days, and how to develop lagging muscles in the fastest time possible. It’s not a quick fix, but it does deliver proven results – and you can’t ask for much more than that in a training program, in our humble opinion.
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to say that The Greek God Program certainly surprised us. Because we were convinced that it was going to simply be a re-hash of everything we’ve seen before. But how wrong we were. What we particularly like about it, is the simplicity of the program. It concentrates on the hardcore methods of really targeting those essential muscles and building up your strength as you go. Plus you don’t need to dedicate half your waking hours to the gym, because you honestly can achieve amazing results by working out only 3 days per week.
And the great thing is that you don’t even need to take our word for it. Because Mr. O’Gallagher is offering his Greek God Program with an amazing 60 day, no quibble, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied. And, we have to admit, that within those 60 days (if you stick to the program), you really will begin to see some amazing results. And if you don’t (or you simply decide you don’t like it), then you can get every red cent of your money back.
And if that doesn’t show Greg’s confidence in his Greek God Program, then we don’t know what would…