If losing fat was as easy as allowing yourself to eat your favorite foods, then we would all lose weight right? When we are dieting there is always a struggle between eating what we want and eating what we should, and usually we succumb to our cravings after being denied them for so long. That’s why Fat Loss Factor seems like such an intriguing program: One of the claims is that you will be able to enjoy the foods you love in moderation while still losing weight. Too good to be true? Let’s take a look.
Who is The Fat Loss Factor Created By?
This is a program that is created by someone who knows what he is talking about. Dr. Charles Livingston, a registered chiropractor and wellness specialist, has personally worked with many patients to help them find a natural way to improve health, and after finding much success with his patients, he has taken his knowledge to a new level, the Fat Loss Factor program.
What The Fat Loss Factor Is All About
A flatter belly, fat loss, improved health, and weight loss are all claims that Dr. Charles Livingston makes about his program. But he doesn’t talk about restricting large amounts of calories or exercising your butt off at the gym; instead, he talks about the liver and how it could be playing a huge role in your inability to lose weight, and how you can correct it.
Sure, the Fat Loss Factor boils down to changing the food you eat so that you can get your body working in an efficient way, but it doesn’t talk about cutting out your favorite foods altogether. In fact, he encourages you to sneak an ice cream or burger here and there.
While the program may be considered a diet, there is a huge difference between this program and other ones – this one works. Right now, the Fat Loss Factor Facebook page has almost 95,000 likes. You can’t get that many likes unless you are doing something right (or you are continuously advertising like the big-name diets are!) Fat Loss Factor is doing something right.
What Does The Program Include?
The program provides you with everything you need to succeed.
- Meal planning
- Workout routines
- Weight loss strategies [wplapdance name=”FLF”]
- Body sculpting blueprint
- 12 months of personal coaching
So far it sounds like a regular diet program, but Dr. Charles Livingston has some extras that really boost your success not just short-term, but long term as well.
He explains how the liver plays a part in weight gain and loss, and how you can ‘reset’ your liver to help you receive the weight loss results that you want. Because of this, the program also includes a 2 week detox.
As far as workouts go, he has included the most effective form of exercise in his program, High Intensity Interval Training. This type of training does not require you to spend hours in the gym; instead, it is short workouts that include cardio and strength training, which burn far more than an hour in the gym ever would. In addition, you benefit from the after-burn effect, which helps you to burn calories long after your workout is over. Talk about getting results for your effort!
The Fat Loss Factor will not just teach you what to eat, but HOW to eat in order to create a body that effectively burns fat. In addition, you will receive a list of foods that you should eat to encourage fat loss on the body.
Who Should Try This Program Out?
Often, there is not a one-sized-fits-all diet out there. Many people enjoy certain aspects of a various diet and are drawn to that diet over other ones. Well, this diet gives you big results without having to work out seven days a week, so it is ideal for anyone who does not have the time or the desire to spend their days running on the treadmill and lifting weights in the gym every day.
Age, size, and history are not an issue with this program. If you have the desire to lose the fat, and you are willing to do what this program outlines for you, then you will find success.
The Pros and Cons of Fat Loss Factor
The Pros Of The Program
- You are introduced to a lifestyle change that works, and you learn why it works and the exact steps you need to take in order to see results.
- It doesn’t take long to see results because you are doing things to your body, like detoxing, that you have likely never done before.
- You workout less and receive more benefits than those people walking on the treadmill in the gym for hours.
- You will still be able to eat your favorite foods. They are not cut out of your life completely, and they will have so much more meaning to you when you enjoy them occasionally instead of every day.
- It doesn’t matter where you are in life or how healthy you are, this program will work for anyone willing to put forward the effort.
- Because you will be eating often (the HOW to eat), you will not be hungry throughout your day.
- You will lose belly fat quickly!
- This is a scientifically proven program that has facts and evidence to back it up.
The Cons Of The Program
- Willpower is a part of the program. Even though you can eat your favorite foods in moderation, you can no longer eat them every day for breakfast, lunch, and supper. This is to be expected as the program offers a way out of your weight issues, and doing the same things you are doing now is not going to change anything.
Should You Try It?
If you are ready to live and feel healthy, then yes you should try this program. Not only do you learn how to eat healthy and exercise for maximum benefit, but you also learn how to detox your body and undue a lot of the damage you have done to your liver to this point. This can help you add years to your life, not just take off the weight, and it is well worth the price of eating your favorite foods on occasion rather than every day.
So if you are ready to lose some weight, we highly recommend Fat Loss Factor, especially since you have nothing to lose with their 60 day money back guarantee.