A Free Knife Is All Well And Good, But Is It Simply A Method To Draw You Into Something Else…?
Freebies are all well and good. But if you’re anything like as cynical as we are, then you’ll know that most so called ‘gifts’ are simply a lure into persuading you to spend more money. So when we came across the Survival Life free credit card knife offer, we have to admit that we automatically began to get that cynical twitch…!
So, there was nothing else to it but to dig somewhat deeper than the free gift, and find out exactly what survivallife.com was really all about. After all, we all want to be prepared for the worst, but in the meantime, ain’t no damn person getting their greedy hands on our money for no good reason!
Below is exactly what we uncovered. And though we say so ourselves, it certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money?
Well, the free credit card knife is actually a pretty nifty tool. Decent quality and very handy to slip inside your wallet for those emergency situations. But actually, you get more than just the knife when you make your application. The knife itself is the following:
- Super thin – and folds to the size of a standard credit card – it measures a mere 2mm in thickness. This makes it a crazy one tenth of the thickness of a standard utility knife.
- Stainless steel blade – yep, surgical steel. Meaning it remains rust free, as well as being strong and durable for all kinds of uses.
- Quick and easy – to convert from a ‘credit card’ in your wallet into a fully functioning knife.
- Safe to carry – thanks to a built in safety sheath preventing any unwanted accidents as you carry it around day to day. Plus this also ensures that the blade remains razor sharp.
- Easy to open – in fact, even easier than a penknife thanks to a snap-open (and waterproof) locking mechanism. Add to that that there’s no metal hinges to go rusty and you can see why this knife is such an essential piece of kit to carry around with you on a day to day basis
- The Ultimate Survival Skills Book – as an added bonus. The clue as to what this book contains is in the title, and something that really could be a life saver the day that the proverbial actually does hit the fan…
- 2 Hour Survival Class – yep, you read that right. You also get a free 2-hour survival class along with your free knife and book.
Who is it for?
Okay, so you might think that this knife and it’s associated gifts are for the ‘Rambos’ and heavy hitters of this world. But nothing could be further from the truth. Because when it boils down to it, we ALL need to be prepared for survival in extreme situations. And no, we’re not necessarily talking about the zombie apocalypse of Hollywood making. What we’re talking about is situations that are happening on a global scale around the world today: think Hurricane Katrina, Solar flares, the Ebola Virus, civil unrest… That’s all it takes to create a survival situation.
And it doesn’t matter whether you’re male or female, young or old, fat or thin, rich or poor, when push comes to shove, it’s going to be brains over brawn when it comes to the survival of you and your family.
Who is Joe Marshall?
AKA ‘ Above Average Joe’, Mr. Marshall is the editor of Survival Life and is truly passionate about teaching others his expertise in survival skills. And he not only teaches these methods, but he shows you how to incorporate this preparation into your daily life. This means that should the time come to have to use them, those skills are with you for the here and now – not something you ‘looked into’ a few years back and can’t really remember anyway.
- Well, to start with, you get a great knife that you can carry around with you all time without people thinking that you’re a member of a gang, or looking out to cause harm to others.
- The knife is of excellent quality.
- The free book and 2-hour survival lesson give you a chance to find out the quality of the survivallife.com product. This means that there’s no worries about signing up to anything that you haven’t already tried out for yourself.
- The Survival Life Blog provides its followers with a massive range of skills, tactics and knowledge in both the survival and preparedness fields.
- Okay, so there is a ‘con.’ And that’s that the knife isn’t completely ‘free’. You do have to pay $5 for shipping. But when you add in the free book and survival lesson, this really isn’t that much of a cost for what could be the first step in you and your family’s survival should everything go awry.
The Bottom Line
Well, we certainly weren’t expecting to come to the conclusion that we have done. Because, to be honest, we were expecting the ‘free knife’ gimmick to simply be a way to get you to spend more of your hard earned cash on something worthless. And whilst yes, the free gift is a draw into something else, what that ‘something’ is, is a truly valuable product – the knowledge and ability to protect yourself and your family should the necessity arise,
The fury of Mother Nature knows no boundaries; floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, tornadoes – you name it, there have been millions of people killed over the years who might’ve had a better chance if they’d had some survival skills. Imagine having to survive without electricity! Without gas! Transport…! The list is endless. But this is what survivallife.com is all about – getting you prepared for the worst.
And that, in a nutshell, why this is such a great product. It certainly gets the thumbs up from us, that’s for sure!
>>CLICK HERE TO GET CREDIT CARD KNIFE NOW<<